Stovekraft was founded in 1999 in the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore. It is a renowned Indian company that manufactures kitchenware. Under the name of Gilma and Pigeon, Stovekraft produces kitchen utilities.
The million-dollar company is known for its value. Among the many things that customers like is quality—Stovekraft promises that.
Today we will do a Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop review which is also one of the best induction stoves in India available at an affordable price.
Induction cooktops have revolutionized the cooking experience. The 7-LED display buttons in this cooktop add to the good experiences.
Top-notch quality materials make the stove efficient. So, a durable stove will solve your problems for years to come. I will intensely discuss the product. Let’s roll in!
Key Features of Pigeon By Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop
- The maximum range of power is 1800 watts
- It has an automatic switch-off timer
- Seven cooking menus include idlis, dosas, chapatti, milk heating, curry, etc.
- Carbon Steel is the Worktop Material
- Dual heat sensors cool the cooktop post-use
- The control panel has feather touch buttons
- It has a LED display screen
- Its interiors are made of high-grade electrical
- The supreme top-plates are efficient to prevent overheating
- It has a full-fledged cord of 1.2 meters in length
- It is built by Sleek microcrystal plates
Size, Weight, and Space Requirement in the Kitchen
A portable cooktop can be your travel companion. 1.2 meters cord allows you to enjoy that freedom. You can plug in the cord to the nearest socket and cook. 33 x 28 x 592 millimeters of length and height make it compact. Other than this, the 1527 Kilograms won’t make you sweaty. Cook at your favorite places now. The sleek and efficient micro-crystal plate reduces the space it consumes.
- Pigeon Cruise Induction Cooktop Comes with 7 segments LED display for power and temperature. This Induction Stove comes with high-grade...
- Induction Stove comes with 93-percent energy saving technology;Safety Standards: Cruise Induction Stove will start working only when the...
- Included: 1 - Pigeon Cruise Induction Stove and User Manual;Power Input: 220 V and Power Consumption: 1800 Watt
- Warranty Description: 1 Year On Product
Design of Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop review’s star is the design. If you want to save your energy, then here’s your treat. Cook as much as you want at a go. The more prominent heating element efficiently heats the gadget. You can cook delicious, properly cooked food as the heat distributes evenly.
You don’t have to worry about the common thermal effects as carbon steel makes up the worktop material. It is durable. Premium glass and plastic build materials make it non-erosive. You can cook, boil, or heat regularly without any damage tensions.
You are free to cook in Cooktop suitable vessels of 12-20cm. Plain bottom iron or magnetic stainless steel utensils work accurately. Hence, this cooktop design is a banger.
Control panel of Pigeon By Stovekraft Induction Cooktop
The Control panel stands for rendering control to the users. Pigeon has a modern LED display that encompasses all the features. Thanks to such an advanced-level panel, you can choose an option.
Manual Temperature adjustments help you vary the heat. The Mode level increase or decrease of temperature is just excellent. Let’s suppose you have to attend an emergency meeting. Just set the timer and shoulder off the trouble. Save yourself from drastic situations with the preset timer. The cooker will automatically switch off after the time is over. So, you don’t have to check all the time.
Feather touch buttons aid in a smooth experience. Touch buttons are better than casual push ones. Moreover, the seven different preset menus give you freedom. Options include dosa, idli, roti, curry, deep fry, pressure cook, heat milk, and sauté. Such default settings allow you to spend more time with your family.
Power requirement of Pigeon By Stovekraft Cruise Induction Stove
The Pigeon cooktop is an efficient power-saving machine. You get ready-made options within 1800 watts of the power range. It saves electricity effectively as it shuts the device automatically.
It is such a relief, right?
You don’t have to watch the clock to save your money. Such high power requirement increases the rate of operation. Save your day and be on time with this energy-efficient gadget.
Operational Safety features
Pigeon cooktop is a safety package. These are the securities it provides you:
- Excellent touch surface- cool touch will ensure your security while using and post-cooking. You can carry the cooktop even when it’s operating. No burns or boils can occur due to thermal insecurity.
- The high-grade electrical wiring of this cooktop stands out from the crowd. It resists any electrocution or electrical mishap. Its top-class electrical quality makes it electrically safe.
- The superior top induction plate can bear high temperatures. You can thus cook incessantly without stopping. It saves your food from overheating. And you are protected from dangers as well.
- Dual heat sensor-dual heat sensor mechanism cools the cooktop. After hours of cooking, your machine needs rest, which it receives.
Cooking performance of Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop
The efficiency rate spikes higher with the pre-programmed shut down option. The stove automatically switches off if left for a longer time. Using the timer feature, you can cook efficiently without losing sleep.
Next, you need to select any dish from the menu. Now, you can do anything you want, and the dish will perfectly cook at the set time. This induction cooktop works to save 93% energy. Such an efficient timer automatic switch off will decrease the cooking time. Save your money with this 1800 W cooker.
Ease of using the Pigeon Induction Cooker
Seven segmented LED display panel makes it easier to understand the features. From heat adjustments to the timer, it includes everything. Seven varieties of cooking menus incorporate Indian and Western. Of course, these specially designed options help you operate it.
Cleaning and maintenance requirements
Dual heat sensors prevent the cooktop from thermal damages. Due to the superior-top plate, it bars overheating of the stove. All these features will aid you in maintaining the device for a more extended period, now clean in a hassle-free manner with Pigeon.
Pros and Cons of Pigeon By Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooker
- Carry out any emergency tasks with the automatic switch-off timer.
- Seven preset cooking menus automatically cook your favorite dish.
- The worktop is durable enough due to the Carbon Steel.
- Dual heat sensor cools it faster and saves you from burns.
- Feather touch buttons serve the beginners best.
- You can efficiently operate the device with an advanced LED display.
- It prohibits any short-circuit with the high-grade electrical.
- You are safe from overheating with the supreme top-plates.
- 1.2 meters cord makes it highly portable.
- A sleek microcrystal plate reduces the pace it eats.
- It does not include any pause button.
- No indicator light is present to notify you.
- Low power capacity.
Pigeon By Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop – Should You Get it?
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop review sums up the cooktop. There are several reasons to love working with it. It has flame-free cooking with addendum facilities to ease your life.
You don’t have to be a pro-cook as the default dish settings to your back. Timer eases your rigorous routine. Now cooking is more fun than turmoil. Use this gadget to experience joy.
Make your life wonderful with an advanced lifestyle. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop will fulfill your demands.
|Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800 watt Induction Cooktop (Black)||View On Amazon|
Alternative Induction Cooktops
- Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 Induction Cooktop
- Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop
- Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 Induction Cooktop
- Prestige PIC 20.0 Induction Cooktop
- Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900 Watt Induction Cooktop
Last update on 2023-03-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API